Triying to enjoy most posible!...

Hello hello people Σ(゜ー゜)にゃ well after the news of yesterday about the inminent sale of my computer well at least seen to be that today the people that was interested on it haven't called yet so I guess they will wait more (oh please please! >< don't call until january orz....) to see if they will buy the PC or not ...

However ! I woke up today playing RFZ and a guild member called 小野妹子 (ononoimoko) helped me a lot to level up in the Cauldron area! that is one of the most hardest areas of all the game ( ーー人)ナムナム we tried in Sette desert first but the exp that the monsters gave there was too few for both of us Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! but at the end I was able to level up! to level 41 and be able to finnaly use my new armors! that I was able to buy with his help since gave me some money too @@ I'm so happy that the members of my guild are starting to leave that fear against me only for not be japanese and are being so friendly persons with me even with the few english that they know ふふ^-^

But it was great but just a second after that I leveled up an annoying accretia called Funky www killed both of us with 1 hit of his bow! @@ so quickly but so great timing to get the level so I wans't angry at all ^-^

Tomorrow I guess i will have to take a small break of RFZ to check how is everything in PSU! because tomorrow will be the maintenance to prepare the game for the event of MAXIMUM ATTACK G that will feature ALL the stages of PSOBB but in PSU! Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ is the main reason of why i'm playing PSU illuminus but I hope will be a great event and I hope be able to enjoy it until the end ^-^;;;

I will tell my friends Usako and Sounomi to be ready to play all together and be the first ones in play this special quest! tomorrow in PSU おいえい!~♪ but will have to be like at 6 am for me because i'm just checking the official site while writing this and they moved the maintenance hours for the event for a couple of additional hours ( ーー人)ナムナム

Well we will see what happen tomorrow ! ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノ
See you again(*゜∇゜)ノシ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every