いえい!(≧▽≦)ノシ Today i'm feeling very happy because well.... as usual.... ONCE again and for like 5th time in less than two months ww my sleeping hours got messed up again OTL so I didn't slept during all the night....

Instead I decided try to level up very much in PSOBB since I havent entered to play it and to see how was everything during several days ago, then first thing I notice is that the SONICTEAM "Accidentally" deleted the christmas lobbyes of the game so now we only see normal lobby Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! (RETURN ME MY XMAS SONICTEAM! >w<) but then I spend most of the night playing it just killing time waiting for the so famous MAXIMUM ATTACK G quest in PSU that featured the psobb areas and such in PSU.

But then just starting to play yurika entered and well I told her to play a little together since very few times i can play with her since she play too hard quest and with another characters that can enter in some areas were I don't have access so we leveled up a lot with her lowest level character that is similar to mine in level (≧▽≦)b we played since 1 am (my time) until almost 6 am ! Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ doing mirai quests and team quests over and over and over.... but we managed to level up very much and get some good items too ふふ^-^ and also a bunch of very very BAD jokes while playing wwww.....





Then after sonicteam announce that they will delay the opening hours of the MAG Event so we keep playing a little more killing time and then usako tell me suddenly that they opened the servers before the time that they said that was going to finish the maintenance and just in that momment Yurika had to go to have dinner Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! so well I entered to PSU all exited to see the PSOBB areas in the game with Usako but .......well..... it disapointed me a little ( ーー人)ナムナム





The areas were very good copy of the original ones from PSOBB and also some monsters too but i don't know why it wanst such a pleasant surprise for me ;; I tought that was going to be so exiting like the Maximum Attack events in PSOBB but I was wrong... finished being a very boring quest ( ーー人)ナムナム the only good is that it's a good quest for level up quickly I got almost 2 levels in less than 3 runs and many many mesetas.





After that like at almost 10 am or so I had to log out since I had to go to the dentist with my grandma ( ーー人)ナムナム and i'm comming back just now while writing this Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ so boring morning that i'm falling asleep very much just now orz www....

I guess I will go to check how is everything now in RFZ a little more late ふふ^-^


See you soon(*^∇^)ノシ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every