Bad news ... ><

Hello everyone again ;; I cannot describe the pain of this strong stomachache that I have now... and it's because today I woke up in the morning and then a friends of my grandma called me asking for the main specifications of my computer because they were very interested in buy it!.

I was going to sell this computer yes..... but not now ! December is just starting ><! I planned to do so in January a days before my move to Spain that is in January 12th Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! but then now i'm so shocked with this because I wanted to be this christmas playing a lot and specially with my friends in PSOBB, PSU and RF to receive the christmas eve the 24th and the new year the 31th inside the game since I wans't going to see then anymore for months once I arrive to Spain I will arrive with nothing but my NDS and the PS2 but I cannot use it there since there will not be even a TV to play >< and of course without computer....

My hope is that i'm sure it will happen... that I will find a very good job to start after my arrival >< because I want to start to save most posible in less time posible to buy my new laptop there ;; the good thing is that i'm not worried for the Internet Access since I will arrive with it already installed but no PC ...( ーー人)ナムナム

Today in the morning just a minutes after I received that call I entered directly to PSOBB to tell yurika, ruka and sakurako and Usako in the MSN about this but they told me that I shouln't worry because they will be waiting for me when I come back (Hopefully in the first days of February) after this I was so sad that I got sleepy too and slept until just now that i'm writing this post ;;

I guess I have to start soon to make backup of all my data in DVD ... there is still not a confirmed date for the sale so for now I will just try to enjoy at 100% the little time that I have left ;;
I'm so sorry ;; ...

Matane Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every