Hello people! (≧▽≦)b the last two days i've been checking often how have been everything in PSOBB since I was taking an small break from RFZ then with just a week remaining before december 24th I started to gather all the items that i dont use anymore including weapons and armors and to put then inside present boxes to give it all away to the new players in the beginner lobby this weekend I always do this every year and for this one I asked help from SAKURAKO and Yurika to help me receiving the people that want to get their present by making small advertisements in the lobbies and such will be a very funny small event and I want to do it a day before the official GM event that they will enter to the lobby to give presents to all the players so many people will be able to get presents two times ふふふ^-^


So I spend all the morning of yesterday (and all my money too Σ(≧▽≦)。。。) putting items in the present boxes at a price of 10000 meseta for each present @@; so I had to ask for a loan from SAKURAKO many times www



At the end I finished preparing 30 present boxes ^-^ I wanted to prepare 50 but I didn't had anymore items to share and to give so instead we will give 20 cakes too (≧▽≦)b

Also yesterday but very very early in the morning like at 4 am or so... Yurika entered and helped me to get Lv 90 in PSOBB with my another character called ルミナ I was so happy since once you get this level you can start to do Ultimate quests to the level up will be much more easier and quicker ! ~♪


And at lunch time of yesterday after sakurako went to sleep I entered a little to RFZ (Was too much tentation I had to enter wwww) and I find that everyone was in the HQ just talking @@ also they showed me the new website of our guild that is just a very simple BBS that you can access from you cellphone ^-^ but it will help me very much to stay in contact with then once I arrive to Spain...

My friend Mina from RFZ she always been very very nice person with me there since I joined in the Guild and so she was repeating me the material needed to make the famous "Jetpack!" is one of the new items that they added to RF Online that allow you to "Fly" or run very very fast and also with a very cute wings that appear on it once you activate it ^-^ but then i need to make it an Olive Exelcior (It's a weird stone that is used as catalyst to combine at the item and fabricate the jetpack!) but I needed one A grade and i didn't had enough pieces to make one and no money also ^-^;;

Then suddenly Mina went AFK @@; and after 5 minutes came back and gave me the Exelcior required and also A grade one! so success chance is 100%!! I counl't beleive that ! (≧▽≦)b but then just after gave it to me she logout Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! then I started to search all the remaining items that I needed for it

The recipe for the Jetpack:
-99 Gli
-99 Beam
-A rank Olive Exelcior (the one that mina gave me)
-Chaos Talic
-A normal backpack


After I got all of then and go to the item combine machine and all scared click in the "Combine" buttom the NPC tell me that I need now also 9.000.000 DISENA!! Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆!!!!

I was so angry wwwww but well I guess I can ask for a loan of 10 millions from the guild funds to be able to make it I guess I will ask to my guild master about that ( ーー人)ナムナム。。。

Well it's all for now ^-^ if i'm able to get the Jetpack for today then I will edit this post to add the screenshots of it (≧▽≦)b (I hope so Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!)

See you again ~♪

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every