Not only in PSOBB.....

As the tittle say just after finish the xmas event in psobb I entered to RFZ to check how was everything and how was preparing everyone for xmas eve tooΣ(≧▽≦) but then as usual most of then were normal like if is there is not a chirstmas eve at all just playing and leveling up as usual or talking nosense in the guild chat ! www but then I saw online onono and mina and a little after enter onono had to go out @@; to sleep Σ(≧▽≦) but then Mina told me "COME TO HQ! lets go Desert! (≧▽≦)/" so I took the ship to the HQ (Since I was in ether and without money Calcm had to give me money for the ticket wwww ) When I arrived Mina was waiting for me to go desert so we went there directly to kill Turncoats guard and get money (well the truth is that she was just helping me kill most TC posible and allowing me to get all the drops Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ ) I dont have money in RF now im very very broke so she have been helping me to find some since some days ago !...

A litle after than we started くりゅ joined us and wanted that we helped him to level up a little so we invited him to the party and he finished getting lv 36 ふふ^-^ very fast powerleveling! (≧▽≦)b

Then we got tired of kill TC and also i run out of POT's so i told Mina to go back to the HQ to just talk but was already too late for her and for くりゅ too... both of then went to sleep when we came back to the HQ and then after they logout quatro entered wwww he was apologizing with me because yesterday he disconected just in front of me while playing with him in ether but was because there was a power outage in his house @@; I told him that "Dont mind dont mind (≧▽≦)b!" then we started to play a little in ether killing callianas then after Calcm joined us with her another character Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! i was just playing with then while waiting for the pizza to arrive (my lunch of today orz ) since i was DIEING of hungryness Σ(≧▽≦) but then before it arrive they both had to go out was already too late in japan this was just a minutes ago like half hour or so so now is almost 5 AM in japan ..... yes it was very very late for then so I finished logging off too since there wasnt anybody else my guild master "Orange Juice" fall asleep too...

I really would like to prepare a presents for then tomorrow that is xmas eve since they have been so nice persons with me all the guild but i don't have money to buy anything there ;w; not like in PSOBB that i'm rich ! ><; but well ..... maybe we can do something special tomorrow in the night all the guild to celebrate the xmas ^-^

This another screenshot was of yesterday while asking all in the guild their mail adresses I really dont want to lose contact with then once I arrive to spain so now i'm not so worried because I can stay in contact with then via mail and not only in RFZ now (≧▽≦)b

And I add you here an screenshot of the best chip war of this last week (≧▽≦)b this was the wendsday but i forgot to post it Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! as usual.... spectacular as all the ones of TAURUS server ~♪

ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノchuuuuuuuuu

またね(*゜∇゜)ノシ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every