I feel... Defeated...

Hello everyone Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! as I said some days ago that I was going to try RF Online but the Codemasters version.... well the sad true is that I tried it but I didn't liked it orz because the game finished being harder than RFZ!! for my surprise Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ and I didn't saw a very good or friendly community most of the players were only small children that were talking in the chats insulting and insulting everything @@; so blah and also I didn't felt too good to start ONCE AGAIN in RF Online orz and specially in that so slow server ( ーー人)ナムナム I guess i will stay as usual in my RFZ of always like when I started to play it in 2005.

But this time I will try to find more friends there and specially since i'm lv 40 here will be easier for level up and farming alone for money specially ( ーー人)ナムナム because even in codemasters one i wasn't able to buy an intense small knife because most of then cost more than 1.000.000 disena!! orz....



Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!matane....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every