Changing RF's @@;

This is another important thing that I wanted to say and is that I will stop playing in RF Online version for Japan that is called RF ONLINE Z and then change to the english version of the game the codemasters version Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! they announced some weeks ago that they because Free to Play game too just like RFZ is but the main reason because i will move there is that in RFZ is too hard find someone that speak english >< i don't know why ;; I had a TERRIBLE luck with that game, and also is not funny play alone always ( ーー人)ナムナム I just hope to meet new and nice people in this new RF Σ(゜ー゜)ニヤリ.

However i will not stop playing in the crazy server that a friends told me to play with then there some days ago as i posted a few entries ago Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! but I also will try (if I like the codemasters RF) to invite then to play there since is most complete version and also an Official one Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ <-- very important w

In a few hours I will be able to finish the download of the client so .... Let's HOPE the best ふふ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every