Great start in 2008!...

Hello everyone ! today I can say that i feel much better because I was able to sleep more last night so I woke up today at 4 am or so いえい!\(≧▽≦)/ little by little my sleeping hours are starting to get fixed again Σ(゜ー゜). Then yesterday was announced in the official site of PSOBB that there will be two big events in the game starting 2008! this make me be super happy because I tought that there wasn't going to be anymore big events for the game after Maximum Attack 4 R Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ this time there will be a whole new MAXIMUM ATTACK event called MAXIMUM ATTACK 100!! to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Phantasy Star series!...

Then the other event will be a symbol chat contest! .... I guess I will have to tell SAKURAKO to participate on it since she makes one of the best (and scariest...) symbol chat's that I've seen in PSOBB, she even made the famous HOPE PIG symbol that is in the banner of my blog in the right side and that I use always as MSN avatar ナイスナイス!(≧▽≦)b.

Anyways it will be a great new year start for all of us in PSOBBΣ(゜ー゜) the only thing that worries me a little is the fact that I'm not sure if I will be able to play PSOBB or all my other games in the first months of 2008 Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! since the my move to Spain will be this January 12th .... but I will try to be online at least before the anniversary contests ends ^-^;;;

Matanee (*゜∇゜)ノ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every