Hello everyone again ;; this is very very sad news but today i wanted to enter to play Cabal Online to continue level up as usual and then i found that the log in screen reject my connection because i'm logging in from Venezuela OTL then i read the forums and is even worse i see how lots and lots of players from this areas were banned too and sad because most of then spend big quantityes of money in the item shop and they were banned too also !!

I guess i will have to wait until i move to spain in january to continue playing ><

This is the official post made for main Admin regarding this problem he say that wans't their fault the measure was taken directly from ESTsoft in korea!:


We don't know at all. We never know that they increased IP block last night until I read this thread.But I am remembering that I said a few times that people shouldn't post in a public forum that they can play from outside of Europe .

And we said a lot of time that this Version is just for Europe.when I said don't wake up the "sleeping dragon" I mean Estsoft not us. With making it public you just remembered Estsoft that they had to increase the blocking.

And of course telling in public that you will use a proxy just force us to block/ban an account at all.There is nothing that we GM.com can do from our side. We are bound at our contract. Anyway I wish all players who can't play any longer, now all the best and thank you for sharing a good time with us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every