Great RF Night ^-^

Hello hello !i've spend all the night playing RF Online in a new server that a very old friends invited me to play with then they have been always so great persons with me and very kind than thats why i decided play with then RF online again since last time we played together was in march ! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! and a very very few times in Lineage 2 but an hour or two ( ーー人)ナムナム.

But this server is very very crazy one specially with the level up ! i killed a small bunny and i got 10 level from 1 hit wwwww then after that i found then in the main headquarters area and they wanted to help me to level up even more and finished being lv 45 in no time !! (to reach this level in true game is nessesary months and months of hard work @@) and i it in 10 minutes or so nyahahaΣ(゜ー゜).

Many players from phillipines were playing with us too but most of then speak in tagalog so we coulnt understand and we don't pay attention to then either too much ww so we decided kill pitbosses (my god Σ(≧▽≦) to kill a pit boss you need an army of players) and we just three killed two of the most strongest ones www so crazy server (≧▽≦)b!!

But there is the problem of the PT that doesnt level up quickly and must be leveled up one by one by very must be leveled up one by one by very long time and days ;; but my friend Crea told me that she was going to help me with that she knows very crazy strategies to level up the annoying PT to be able use all kind of weapon and armor but we decided just level up like crazy today until lv 45 Σ(≧▽≦)


Also they gave me a very unique item and is the dual swords that the GM's use in the game!! orz very very crazy RF i felt very guilty have then but are so powerful and helped me a lot to get this levels ( ーー人)ナムナム


I enjoyed a lot with then and they are so kind always with me i love then a lot that's why i will play RF with then again ^-^

See you soon!(*^∇^)ノシ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every