Bye bye everyone ;;

Hello everyone again ;; this time i'm afraid I don't have good news because starting tomorrow I will not be able to enter to Internet anymore since this computer will be finnaly sold in preparation to my move to Spain...

However please don't take this as a Bye Bye for forever this will be just a temporal one because once I arrive there I will do my best to find a very good job and be able to save most money posible in most quick time to be able to buy my new laptop there Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ! but i'm going so miss be able to enter to my games and talk with my friends during all this time ><!

I still cannot beleive how my life changed from a day to another in 180 degrees ( ーー人)ナムナム it will be a complete diferent life for me there i'm very scared and also a little exited at the same time but also sad too ;;

But i'm sure that this new year the 2008 will be a so diferent year to all the previus ones that will only bring good surprises for everyone! and i'm sure of that starting with the move to Spain in my side since i was the one that wanted to move there in the first place so yes there will be a little sacrifice but all will be temporal and will return to normal soon i'm sure of it ふふ^-^

So let just say that " See you soon again ^^" I promise that in February i'm back again! (≧▽≦)ノシ

I wish you a very Happy New Year 2008! prepare for a unique year filled of surprises ! ^-^♪
Like the slogan of the Episode 2 Part 1 of RF Online " BE READY TO PIONEERS!!" be ready for all the new things that will come this year! (≧▽≦)b


Thank you so much everyone for visit and like my small blog ! ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノchuuuuuuuuuu
I will come back soon ^-^

Mataneeee~ (*゜∇゜)ノシ

2 Comments:

  1. yui said...
    cya ;x;
    u'll b back plz asap!
    Unknown said...
    hey xD case you playing psobb visit my server and welcome you
    www.legitspso.net

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every