Team Flag! for PSOBB

orz... it's 3 am and i havent sleep too well and once again my sleeping schedule is messed up ><!.... also I've been playing during all the weekend PSOBB until very late @@; well mostly just staying in the lobby of it to talk with my friends Yurika, Ruka and Melusine, since i havent feel too good with this annoying cold that i got the friday to hunt items or level up... then last night Yurika told me that she might change the team flag of our team soon our team is called MESETA DE FIGHT ( メセタdeフアイト) so I decided make one for our team just now Σ(’▽’;) ぁゎゎ☆ I was playing a little with photoshop in order to don't fall asleep again w and I like a lot the new flag that I designed because it have an style similar to the Airlines Logos Σ(≧▽≦) and also have a big meseta in the background!. (The mesetas are the money used in PSOBB) .

Well here it is I will post it to show it to all of you and well I hope Yurika like it when she check my blog and put it in the game unfortunatelly I cannot post a direct screenshot of it in the game because is not posible for me access the Team Master admin panel to add it Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!.

Here it is!:

And here is an screenshot of it live in the game (*゜∇゜)ノシ

---matane!(*゜∇゜)ノシ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every