First Post!

Hello everyone! (≧▽≦)/ this is my first post in my brand new blog ! i created it to write about all the things that happen in my life, but specially in my life inside the online games that i play! ♪

I'm a fan of the online games since i started to play then a couple years ago they have helped me in so many ways with my personal life, relationships with friends and even in the love ! Σ(≧▽≦) so they as as the tittle of my blog say "My fantasy World and Escape from the Real One" so i welcome you to my blog in the next days i will be updating it more often !

Upss.... another important things i have to say so i dont want that anybody got impressed or shocked is because that since this blog is about ALL the games that i play, most of then i play then with players from Japan and some other with players from America, Latin America and Europe so i will write my entries in English and also a brief one in Spanish too !

I give you a warm welcome to my small blog i hope you like and enjoy it ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Free Blogger Templates | Created by Adam Every